‘Why should I use a broker rather than buying my insurance online?’
The answer isn’t a short one. The benefits of using a broker are incredible.
In my opinion, the main benefits of using a broker include:
– Independent advice – brokers are not tied down to an individual insurer and can find the right insurance policy for your situation.
– They work hard for you – Insurance brokers search the market for you so you don’t have to.
– Knowledge – Brokers know your business types and know how the insurance products on the market can help you. They can also advise on areas you hadn’t considered before helping ensure you stay in business if the worst happened.
– Just ask – When you buy your insurance online, you can’t ask questions. Insurance brokers are the experts and are there to answer any questions you may have.
– Quality – Sometimes, the cheapest product is not necessarily the right product. Comparison sites and insurers websites market the cheapest products for your consideration, without thinking about the consequences.
– Claims – Many brokers, like ourselves, are also able to offer a specialist claims service who will handle the insurers on your behalf. When you claim, this service can prove to be invaluable.
At Well Dunn, we pride ourselves on the personal approach we offer our clients. When you call us, you will be allocated a dedicated Account Manager who will handle your insurances for you. This means that you can really develop a relationship and they gain more knowledge of your business to help you find the right insurance.
If you don’t believe us, just try us next time your business needs insurances. We can cover any type of business insurance including vehicles, liabilities and premises.