We believe in protecting the personal information that you provide us with.
We are committed to complying with the following seven principles:
- What personal information we collect about you
- Who is collecting this personal information
- How the information we collect about you is used
- With whom might the information be shared
- What choices we provide you with regarding the collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of Broker Network
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- At each stage, you will be able to see what information we ask from you, such as your name and contact details, and information relating to your specific enquiry. If you contact us other than via our website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- The information we collect about you is used solely for the purposes for which it was provided. We will only use it for additional purposes (such as marketing) if we have received your prior consent to do so.
- The information you provide us with, may be shared with employees throughout our company, in order to deal with your enquiry or request. We will not share your information with any third parties other than when we are legally obliged to do so, such as for fraud prevention purposes.
- It is entirely up to you as to whether or not you choose to provide us with any personal information. If you choose not to, we simply may not be able to assist you.
- We will not sell your information to any third party, unless we or one of our Subsidiary Companies is sold itself.
- When you enter personal details on our website, please do not divulge any sensitive information as the site is not secure.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right, for a fee, to ask us for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected or removed.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
- A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to that website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit.
- If you have any other concerns or queries, then we would be delighted to be able to help you. Simply contact us and we shall endeavour to resolve your query as swiftly and efficiently as possible.