get a quote
  • Unoccupied Property Insurance
  • Residential Let Property Insurance
  • Commercial Let Insurance
  • Buildings and Contents

Property Management Insurance

You may have to arrange the insurances for a number of properties that are owned, let or even unoccupied. Even if you don’t have to find insurance providers yourself, you may be asked for advice on who your clients can use for their insurances.

Look no further than Well Dunn Insurance. We specialise in the commercial insurance sector and our brokers pride will work tirelessly on your behalf to find the most appropriate cover for you.

Types of property we can cover include:

  • Residential apartments
  • Residential apartment buildings
  • Office buildings insurance
  • Rented office space insurance
  • Combined use buildings
  • Residential properties

Why Well Dunn for Property Management Insurance?

Here at Well Dunn, we are on hand to help assess the needs of your entire property portfolio and can consolidate your insurance policies with one provider. If need be, we can also deal with each on a case by case basis too.

We have taken the time to make professional connections with many of the UK’s leading insurers and underwriters, meaning we have access to the best policies on the market

Our friendly, professional and highly experienced are committed to providing top quality service and treating every customer as an individual.

Alternatively, if you would like to request one of our Account Managers contact you, email

get a quote