get a quote
  • Residential Let Property Insurance
  • Buildings and Contents
  • Helpful and friendly staff

Residential Let Insurance

As a landlord, it is essential that you take out residential let insurance, which covers you against eventualities such as fire, burglary and criminal damage.

Such a policy will not only cover the building itself, but also its contents (if the property is furnished). Luckily, here at Well Dunn Insurance Services, we have a team of experts on hand to help identify the most appropriate policy for you.

Which building types will we cover?

We will cover any type of standard or non-standard construction types, including:

  • Thatched properties
  • Unoccupied properties
  • Steel-framed properties
  • Timber-framed properties
  • Eco homes
  •  And more

What type of tenant will we cover?

Again, we can arrange cover for any kind of tenant, including those that it traditionally may be more difficult to find insurance for, including:

  • Asylum seekers
  • Students
  • DSS tenants
  • And more

Why Well Dunn Insurance Services for residential let insurance?

Our experienced insurance brokers are extremely approachable and will always strive to find the most suitable deal for each customer.

We have built strong relationships with a significant number of large insurers and are able to work with them to negotiate special rates for our clients. We can also arrange cover for any type of tenant and any type of building, including single properties and portfolios.

For more information, contact the office. Alternatively, if you would like to request for one of our account managers to contact you, email us at

get a quote