get a quote
  • School vehicle insurance
  • College vehicle insurance
  • University vehicle insurance

Vehicle Insurance for Education

Vehicles are used in many aspects of education, from minibuses to take students on trips or matches, through to coaches and individual cars.

If your educational institution has one or more vehicles requiring insurance, contact our team. We can provide insurance cover for individual drivers, or any driver over 21 years old.

As long as the vehicles are not being used for hire and reward we have a number of insurers available to quote. We will search the market for you to get a competitive quote.

We can offer cover for:

  • Minibuses
  • Coaches
  • Cars
  • Vans
  • Electric vehicles

Why Well Dunn for Vehicle Insurance for Education?

Our team of insurance brokers specialise in non-standard motor insurance, so we know how to quickly source the most appropriate policy for your needs.

We have taken the time to forge strong relationships with many of the UK’s largest insurers, which means we have access to the best policies on the market and can negotiate the most competitive rates for our customers.

Our staff are experienced, friendly and professional and will always go the extra mile on your behalf.

Call us now to speak to a member of our team who would be happy to get you a quote for your vehicles.

get a quote