Can I use my company car or business car for social use?

Well Dunn Insurance Blog , FAQs , Business Car Insurance

The short answer is yes you can. Whether your company car is registered in your employer’s or your own name, the provision for social domestic and pleasure use will be included in the policy. As such, you will be able to use the vehicle for personal as well as work-related journeys.

Well Dunn Insurance specialises in Business Car Insurance, so we are very well-placed to take care of your car insurance needs. We have taken the time to forge strong relationships with a number of the UK’s leading insurers and underwriters, meaning we have access to the best products on the market and can always negotiate the most beneficial price for our customers.

What’s more, our professional and helpful account handlers will do all the hard work on your behalf and treat you as an individual, which ensures the policy we find for you is the most appropriate for your personal circumstances.

For more information or a quote, visit our Business Car Insurance page.

Read More

No items available