Do I need to tell my insurer if I have to drive as part of my job?

Well Dunn Insurance Blog , Business Car Insurance

The short answer is yes. If you drive as part of your job – even if it just to and from meetings or between different sites – you will need to add ‘business use’ to your insurance policy.

If you have an accident while driving as part of your job and you do not have business use, you will not be covered in the case of a claim. More importantly, you will be charged with an offence, as business use is a legal requirement for those who drive for work.

For more information about business use, visit our Business Car Insurance page.

Read More

No items available