I’ve been given a company car allowance, how do I insure my car?

Well Dunn Insurance Blog , FAQs , Business Car Insurance

If your employer has given you a company car allowance, you can purchase car insurance in exactly the same way as you would ordinarily do for a private car.

If you are registering the car in your own name, you will need to request Business Class 1and if the car is to be registered in the name of your employer/company, you will need to request Business Class 2. Both allow you to drive the vehicle for work, between home and work, as well as for social, domestic and pleasure use.

Well Dunn Insurance specialises in business car and company car insurance, so if you choose Well Dunn to look after your insurance needs, you are in very capable hands. Our friendly and helpful account handlers will do all the hard work on your behalf and will work tirelessly to find the most appropriate and competitively-priced policy for you.

For more information, visit our Business Car Insurance page

Read More

No items available