Can you insure thatched houses?

Well Dunn Insurance Blog , commercial , Home Insurance , Residential Let Insurance , FAQs

The short answer is yes we can. Well Dunn Insurance specialises in property insurance and we have a great deal of experience in finding affordable cover for more unusual homes.

Many insurers will charge high premiums or simply not cover more unusual homes as some, such as thatched houses, are more of a fire risk than the average property. However, Well Dunn Insurance has taken the time to build close working relationships with a number of the nation’s leading insurers and underwriters, meaning we can always find someone who will insure our customers’ properties at a good price, no matter how unusual.

What’s more, our experienced account advisors will always go above and beyond to find the most appropriate cover for your individual circumstances and can even create bespoke policies especially for you.

For more information, visit our Home InsuranceResidential Let Insurance and Property Management Insurance pages.

Read More

No items available